The world tells us there’s not enough pie to go around. So what? We’ll just make a bigger pie. Women in Cloud, a community-led economic development initiative, has a massive mission: to take action with global leaders, corporations and policy makers to help women entrepreneurs create $1 billion in economic access and opportunity by 2030. And we won’t stop until we get there. Pie for all!
Getting and giving economic access is key.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should consider joining the #WiCDigitalNetwork:
1. UN SDG Global Goals: Advancing UN Global Goals by 2030 is integral to WiC’s mission. You have access to participate in programs such as Cloud Accelerator, #CloudInnovateHER, #AISolution2030 to actively create a pipeline of solutions and talent to achieve gender parity in tech entrepreneurship.
2. #WiCNews: Get access to timely information about WiC activities before it becomes public news
3. DEI Champion: Get access to WiC solutions to champion DEI initiatives within your company.
4. WiC Community Groups: Participate in groups specific to your interests and easily connect with members in the WiC network
5. #WiCCloudAmbassador: Become an ambassador and activate your local network
6. Digital Cloud Academy: Access to Cloud-focused educational resources around business, leadership, and technology
7. #WiCCloudSolutionMarketplace: Easily access cloud solutions developed by female tech entrepreneurs and invite them to participate in RFP opportunities in your organization or communities.
8. #CloudInnovateHER Pitch Challenge: Ability to host #CloudInnovateHER pitch challenge in your local market.
9. #1000Mentorships: Become a mentor and provide access to your knowledge, expertise, and experiences to change people's lives.
10. It is free to join. We are a contributing network. the more you contribute, the more you get access to opportunities.